Weymouth Commission on Disabilities
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
VIA Remote Connection
Due to Governor Baker’s Emergency Declaration to support the state’s response to COVID-19, and per Mayor Hedlund’s Emergency Declaration for the Town of Weymouth, the Charter Review Committee will meet remotely.
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
1-844-992-4726,,1326030007## United States Toll Free
+1-408-418-9388,,1326030007## United States Toll
Join by phone
1-844-992-4726 United States Toll Free
+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 184.108.40.206 and enter your meeting number.
Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Call to order 06:00 PM
Introduction of New Board Members
- Approval of the minutes from September, October, November, December of 2019 and January of 2020.
- ADA Coordinator Report
- SEPAC Report
Update on School Building Committee
Old Business: any items previously discussed
- Update on issues at SSH and discussion of further actions
- Grandparents raising Grandchildren programs – everything on hold
- What types of information and support could and should the COD provide to support local businesses?
- Update on any voting concerns
- Next SEPAC meeting Tuesday, October 6, 2020
- Next COD meeting Wednesday, October 14, 2020