Can the Engineering Division locate my property line?

If the property is on an accepted public way, the Engineering Division can stake the location of the street right-of-way line that abuts that side of the property. The property corners will not be located since that is a private matter. It is recommended that any resident who is investing in property line landscaping or fences, have his/her property staked out by a registered land surveyor.