Concerned about falling? This FREE program is for you!
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A MATTER OF BALANCE is a FREE award-winning, evidence-based program designed to manage falls concerns and increase activity levels.
- Improve balance, flexibility and strength
- Gain confidence and view falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
FREE 8 WEEK PROGRAM
Fogg Library, 1 Columbian Sq., Weymouth
Thursdays, 10am – 12pm
September 13th – November 1st
Registration is limited. For more information and to register, call the Weymouth Health Dept., 781-340-5008