Public Internet Access
Tufts Library has 6 public access computers. Patrons can sign into the computers with a current OCLN library card or request a guest pass from a staff member.
Each patron may have one (1) sixty (60) minute session per day. Extensions are granted at the discretion of staff.
Wireless Internet Access
- Wireless connection to the Internet is accessible at Tufts Library, North Branch, Pratt Library and Fogg Library.
- Patrons may bring their own laptop computers or digital devices.
- iPads are available to borrow at Fogg Library and Tufts Library.
- Patrons are encouraged to have their batteries fully charged as there is limited access to electrical outlets at Tufts Library.
- Library staff are unable to provide assistance in setting up your laptop for wireless Internet connectivity. We request that you be familiar with your equipment. The library is not responsible for any changes you make to your computer settings.
- Wireless networks are not secure. Information sent to and from your equipment can be captured by others using certain software applications. We strongly recommend that you do not transmit sensitive information (credit cards, passwords) while using the wireless network.