Want to sign up for an email address, but not sure how to? Need to find business or medical information, and not sure where to start? Looking to learn more about ebooks and how to download library materials onto your ereader?
Now you can Book-A-Librarian for a one-on-one hour-long appointment, personalized to need your information needs. These sessions are designed to be instruction and an introduction to library resources.
Topics covered include:
- Limited computer and Internet instruction
- Ebook and ereader tutorials
- Resume and job search information
- Homework and research assistance
- Local History and genealogy research
- Community resources
- Instruction and assistance with the use of library resources
- Business and financial data
- Health and wellness information
How to Book-A-Librarian
Available at Tufts Library
Hours available: Tuesdays 9am to 5pm, Wednesdays 9am to 12pm, Fridays 9am to 5pm.
fill out the form below