Dog Licensing in the Town of Weymouth
- Any owner of a dog over 6 month must license and provide proof of rabies vaccination and of neutering or spaying during the licensing period.
- The licensing period for the Town of Weymouth is January 1st through December 31st.
- The time during which licenses can be renewed without a late fee is a full two month period commencing January 1st and running through the close of business on February 28th.
- Any owner renewing a license beginning March 1st shall be subject to a $10.00 late fee penalty in addition to the license renewal fee.
- Any owner renewing a license beginning April 1st shall be subject to a $25.00 late fee penalty in addition to the license renewal fee.
- The cost for an annual dog license is $10.00 for Neutered/Spayed and $15.00 for Male/Female.
- There is no license fee for any dog recognized as a Service Animal as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act; however any owner of a Service Dog must show proof of rabies vaccination to obtain a free dog license.
- Any owner of more than 4 dogs must obtain a Personal Kennel License.
Register your Dog online:
(Click on the Dog)