Hours of Operation
Weymouth's Youth Coalition is a seven member body consisting of the Mayor of Weymouth, the Superintendent of Schools, the Chief of Police, the Director of Health, the Division of Youth and Family Services (or their designees), and two community members appointed by the Mayor. In addition, the Coallition may by majority vote solicit stakeholders in youth activities, such as parents of school-aged children, concerned citizens, members of the clergy, and other youth-related agencies, to participate as nonvoting members.
The Coalition is established by Town Ordinance to address youth concerns in a community-based manner, with particular focus on the prevention of substance abuse, violence, and other high-risk behavior affecting youths. Members of the Coalition make every effort to include input and representation from the widest possible range of citizenry.
|Mary Jordan-Roy||Community Representative|
|Sally Scott||Community Representative|
News & Announcements
- Winter Heating Bill Fuel Assistance Available
- Curbside Yard Waste collection has ended for the season - Drop-off at Hollis Street Site Open
- Weymouth Acquires Hybrid and Electric Vehicles with State Grant
- Summary of the Union Point Temporary Water Plan
- The Weymouth DPW is currently looking for snowplow contractors.