Free high speed wireless Internet access now available at the Tufts Library.
- Wireless connection to the Internet is accessible on the main floor and meeting rooms of the Tufts Library
- Patrons must provide their own laptop computers or PDAs. The library does not have equipment available to borrow to access the wireless network.
- Patrons are encouraged to have their batteries fully charged as there is limited access to electrical outlets in the building
- Library staff are unable to provide assistance in setting up your laptop for wireless Internet connectivity. We request that you be familiar with your equipment. The library is not responsible for any changes you make to your computer settings
- Wireless networks are not secure. Information sent to and from your equipment can be captured by others using certain software applications. We strongly recommend that you do not transmit sensitive information (credit cards, passwords) while using the wireless network
- Printing is not available from the wireless network. Patrons may save their work to disc and utilize the printer connected to the public access computer
- Patrons can access the library’s catalog at www.ocln.org. but will be logged in as a “Home User” rather than a “In Library” user